Saturday, April 21, 2012


After the last post the front flower bed looked like this...

Last weekend I spent most of the day on Saturday ripping out all of the lesser celandine by hand.  I know I didn't get all of the roots so I applied some weed killer in an effort to reduce the amount that comes back next year.  I don't love the idea of applying more chemicals, but Kodak doesn't spend time out here and I felt it was my last resort.   This is what it looked like after I pulled most of the weeds out by hand.

A new layer of mulch and things are looking much better (at least for now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment